
My very first post. I was apprehensive to create my first blog entry, a bit like starting a brand new sketch book. Instead of talking about who i am or what this blog is
about i'm going to dive right in and talk about what happens in and around
my life.
Glastonbury 2009
I got back from Glastonbury on Monday night. One of the most amazing times of my life. I got to see my favorite bands, eat gorgeous food and get very drunk. All with amazing people. Me and Charlotte shared a very small tent but i think we coped quite well. I seen Henry Holland and met KT Tunstall. Despite being famous for rain it was glorious for the period of time we where there. Although, 14 hours on a coach due to extensive queues is a bit too much for me. Next year i'm driving.
Some photographs?






regina spektor
eagles of death metal
fleet foxes
lady gaga
la roux
ladyhawke
kasabian
neil young
bruce springsteen
tom jones
dizzie rascal
blur
n.e.r.d
lily allen
spinal tap
franz ferdinand
wiley
In other news
I was utterly cheeky and emailed the Menswear editor of Dazed & Confused magazine to see if he was interested in my work.
Well apparently he loved it and i am now being featured in
Vogue Homme Japan! There is a photo-shoot this sunday coming
in London, the theme is new designers, new models.
Look out World, it's happening.

No comments:
Post a Comment